Oh yes, you read that right. We have quite the Friday treat for you! Walnut Butter Swirled Chocolate Banana Bread by @fit_jade! A recipe like this needs no introduction, so let’s jump right into how to make it!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup walnut butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 scoops Unflavored Collagen For Her
- 1 tsp. maca powder
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan, top with chocolate chips, and extra walnut butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Running low on Collagen For Her? Pick some up here! Or check out our other recipes here!
Recipe & Photo Credit: @fit_jade
Sep 22, 2022 • Posted by Janet
i love it I put a scoop in my coffee it does wonders for your hair skin and nails
Leave a comment: