SHOP COLLAGEN LEMON WATER
Use Code: TARA
for 10% off your order
Reasons To Love Collagen Lemon Water
- We have combined our unflavored grass-fed, pasture raised collagen peptides with electrolytes and 100% of your daily Vitamin C to bring you the most refreshing drink mix with a ton of amazing benefits!
- Electrolytes can help regulate nerve and muscle function, hydrate the body, balance blood pressure, help rebuild damaged tissue, and so much more!
- Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system, but it is also strong antioxidant that can help strengthen your body’s natural defenses.It can also help reduce inflammation, improve the appearance of skin, and support collagen production in the body - funny how that works, huh? 😏
- Contains 9g of protein, 8g of collagen, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, and free of all artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives!
HOW TO USE COLLAGEN LEMON WATER
- Combine one scoop of Collagen For Her Lemon Water with 8-12 oz. of water and shake or stir until dissolved. Could it get any easier?
- Please Note: Collagen peptides will clump in cold liquid. For best results, let drink sit for a few minutes before consuming or mix into room temperature liquid and then add ice.
Collagen For Her Lemon Water is sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, and free of all artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. Our collagen peptides are always grass fed, pasture raised!
TRY OUR ORIGINAL UNFLAVORED COLLAGEN PEPTIDES!
Add a scoop or packet of Collagen For Her unflavored collagen peptides to coffee, tea, smoothies, or baked goods! They are tasteless and dissolve in liquid, so getting your daily dose of collagen is SO easy!
BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN
90% of our bone mass is made up of collagen but the older we get, our bodies naturally start making less each year, which can contribute to weaker bones and joints. By adding Collagen For Her to your diet, you are replenishing the levels of collagen in your system and in turn, allowing your joints and bones to repair themselves as well.
Digestion & Gut Health
The amino acids in Collagen For Her can help aid digestion, reduce gut inflammation, heal stomach ulcers, regulate acid secretion, and rebuild intestinal lining.
Collagen makes up 70% of our skin but as we get older (starting in our mid-20's), our bodies naturally start producing less each year. That is why the older we get, our skin begins to change as well! Adding Collagen For Her to your diet can help improve the appearance of wrinkles, the elasticity of the skin, and make your skin look healthier overall.
Hair & Nails
Collagen is a building block of your hair and nails. Collagen For Her can help your hair grow faster in addition to making it look healthier, fuller, and shinier!
WHY MICHELLE LOVES COLLAGEN FOR HER
"I've been using Collagen For Her and I feel like it has completely transformed my hair. My hair is much thicker than it used to be and my nails have grown so much! I love that it is tasteless so I put this stuff in pretty much everything!"
WHY BECKY LOVES COLLAGEN FOR HER
"I've been using Collagen For Her for months and months now. I started using it after I had my baby to help with the postpartum hair loss. It has also really helped with my joints and I love that it has protein!"
EVERY ORDER SUPPORTS CHARITIES THAT EMPOWER WOMEN!
When we started Collagen For Her, our goal was simple: to help women live their happiest and healthiest lives. There are so many issues that women all over the world deal with on a daily basis such as confidence, self-esteem, body image, self-love, and struggling to feel confident in their own skin. We decided to partner with charities that support women empowerment to help make a positive impact on the lives of women everywhere.
Every time you place an order, you are helping us in our mission to help women live their happiest and healthiest lives by feeling confident in their own skin. Collagen For Her donates a portion of our proceeds to charities that support women empowerment in order to create a happier, healthier generation of women!
We appreciate your support! Xoxo