Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies! As we get older, our bodies make less collagen year over year, which can contribute to signs of aging such as wrinkles, joint pain, thinning hair, and a slower metabolism.
- Supplement Facts
- How To Use
Collagen For Her Multi-Collagen Capsules contain five types of collagen in one capsule - Collagen Types I, II, III, V, X. The type of collagen is determined by the source, so our multi-collagen capsules contain collagen for five different types of collagen from five different sources including bovine and fish.
Collagen is found in our tendons, bones, ligaments, and connective tissues to provide the body with strength and elasticity. It is the most abundant protein in our bodies, but as we get older (around the age of 25), our bodies naturally start making less each year! This can contribute to a lot of the sign of aging such as joint pain, poor digestion, thinning hair, and wrinkles.*
- Contains Five Types of Collagen - Types I, II, III, V, X
- 500mg of collagen per capsule!
- Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, & Soy Free
- Numerous benefits for your skin, hair, nails, joints, & more!*
- Perfect for Paleo and Keto Diets
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides, Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Peptides, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides, Eggshell Membrane Collagen Peptides, Avian Sternum Collagen Peptides
Collagen is a protein that naturally occurs in our bodies, however overtime we start making less of it, which is why it is important to replenish our bodies with a collagen supplement! Collagen has tons of benefits and incorporating it into your daily routine can help with the following!
- Beauty & Health Benefits: Supports healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, gut health, and more*
- Bioavailable: Easily digested and absorbed into the body
- Easy To Use: Take three capsules per day!
- Paleo & Keto Friendly: Non-GMO, Hormone Free, & Sugar, Dairy, Gluten, and Soy Free
- Women Owned: We started Collagen For Her to help women take the guesswork and confusion out of buying supplements.
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY!
I love this collagen it is easy and my nails, hair and skin are looking so much better already ! I highly recommend this product
I was looking for collagen that support’s older women and I found it with Collagen for her. I see and feel the difference. I’m happy I found a home
I haven’t been using it for a full month yet, but I’m excited to see what results happen. Fast shipping and friendly company!
It’s a very great product cuz it’s effect really in my skin and nails. I love this product.
I was skeptical.., a girlfriend told me this would help with joint pain- so I purchased it and take 2 pills each morning. This has eliminated half of all my joint pain anc it’s amazing!! I will continue to take it and tell everyone I know about it.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, comprising about 30% of all the protein in our bodies; with 70% of the protein found in our skin, 90% in our connective tissue, and 90% in our bone mass. This is why collagen is often referred to as “the glue that holds the body together”!
However, overtime we start making less of it, which is why it is important to replenish our bodies with a collagen supplement!
These are a few of the ways collagen can help to maintain overall health and wellness:
• Glowing skin, Healthy Hair, Strong Nails*
• Supports Healthy Joints*
• Promotes Healthy Digestion*
• Supports a Healthy Heart and Liver*
• Supports a Healthy Gut and Immune System*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
2. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN?
There are so many amazing benefits of collagen! Collagen can help promote:
• Glowing skin, healthier hair, stronger nails*
• Reduces joint pain and degeneration*
• Regulates digestion & boosts metabolism*
• Supports heart and liver health*
• Improves gut health and immune system*
• Supports overall health and wellness*
3. HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE RESULTS?
Generally speaking, you should start seeing results within 4-6 weeks of taking Collagen For Her daily but everyone is different!* Some will see results sooner than others! Remember that consistency is key and daily use is important. We recommend 1-2 scoops per day (about 11-22g of collagen) for best results.
4. HOW MUCH COLLAGEN CAN I TAKE PER DAY?
For best results, we recommend 1-2 servings of Collagen For Her per day.
5. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CAPSULES AND THE POWDERS?
6. CAN I USE MULTIPLE PRODUCTS AT THE SAME TIME?
Yes! We designed Collagen For Her's product line so every product could be mixed and matched! Our capsules pair perfectly with any of our collagen powders.
We recommend 1-2 servings of collagen per day (up to 22g), so If you want to use our beauty blend in your smoothies but also want to take our capsules, that is totally fine! If you want to use our unflavored collagen peptides in your morning coffee but also want to make a collagen matcha latte as an afternoon pick me up, you got it!
There is no wrong way to use Collagen For Her and we intentionally made every product to be simple and easy to incorporate in your everyday life.
7. WHAT TYPES OF COLLAGEN DOES IT CONTAIN?
Our multi-collagen capsules contain five types of collagen (types I, II, III, V, X).
All of our collagen powders contain collagen types I and III, except for our marine collagen beauty blend that contains collagen type I.
8. HOW DO I KNOW IT IS SAFE TO CONSUME?
We take product quality and safety very seriously! Each batch of collagen comes with a certificate of analysis (COA) to ensure its purity and that it is safe for consumption.
9. WHERE IS IT SOURCED FROM?
All of our products are tested, bottled, and labeled in the USA.
10. IS IT VEGAN?
No, there is currently no known source of vegan collagen as it is a pure protein that comes from animals.
11. CAN I TAKE COLLAGEN IF I AM PREGNANT OR NURSING?
We always recommend checking with a doctor first since every woman's needs are different during this time!