Who doesn’t love a savory sweet breakfast like pancakes or waffles? These five ingredient (okay, maybe six if you count cinnamon but five sounds better) paleo pancakes fulfill that urge to eat a savory breakfast without undoing your entire day. They are packed with protein and vitamins, so they are super filling but won’t drag you down like traditional pancakes. Did we mention they are delicious? Here’s how to make them!
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop of Collagen For Her Marine Collagen Beauty Blend
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Heat a skillet or griddle on medium heat and coat with ghee, butter or oil of choice.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until mixed thoroughly.
- Spoon the batter onto the skillet, keeping your pancakes approximately 3-4 inches in diameter. The key to cooking them all the way through is patience. Keep the heat low/medium for best results!
- Top with maple syrup, fresh fruit, nut butter, or any other toppings you would like and enjoy!
*This recipe makes one serving but you can double or triple it if you are making them for multiple people!
And there you have it, the most delicious healthy pancakes ever! Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @CollagenForHer when you make them!Running low on Collagen For Her? Stock up here!
Leave a comment: