Tis the season for all things warm and spiced, so today we are sharing these warm apple spice muffins! This time of the year it’s so easy to want to eat all the sweets, so here is a little bit of a healthier alternative with the added benefits of Collagen For Her! Here's how to make them!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Unflavored Collagen For Her
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 medium apple, about 150g (we used gala)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup xylitol or sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Dice apple into small cubes.
- In another mixing bowl, combine eggs, butter, almond milk, vanilla, and xylitol. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir in diced apple. Scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool, and enjoy!
Looking for more creative ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out more Collagen For Her recipes here.