I think we can all agree that this year has been anything but normal. Whether you are still going to work everyday or working from home, we still try to meal prep weekly because it helps cut down on grocery costs, stay on track with healthy eating, and leaves more time during the week to do important things like watch Netflix ;)
If you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe that you can prepare ahead of time, look no further than these collagen matcha overnight oats! Here’s how to make them!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp stevia (or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1 scoop Collagen For Her Organic Matcha Collagen
- Grab a sealable jar or bowl (we love using mason jars!)
- Stir together ½ C rolled oats, 3/4 c almond milk, 1 tsp, ground flax seeds, 1 tbsp stevia, 1 scoop Collagen For Her Matcha powder
- Place in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight
- Top with crushed almonds, cacao nibs, nut butter, or any other topping of your choice and enjoy!
One of the benefits of adding a scoop of collagen to overnight oats is that it adds an additional 10g of protein to your breakfast, which will help keep you fuller longer! Plus our organic matcha collagen contains 51mg of caffeine for a natural energy boost! Can’t beat that!If you’re running low, grab your Organic Matcha Collagen here!