Boy do we have a treat for you today! Yep, you read that right. Collagen. Sunflower. Butter. We hope you are just excited as we are for this one! This recipe from F5 Method is such a fun (and delicious) way to incorporate collagen into your diet. Here’s how to make it!
- 2 1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp collagen powder
- Place sunflower seeds and honey in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir frequently and toast the seeds for 5-7 minutes or until slightly golden and fragrant.
- Place the honey toasted seeds into a food processor and begin to process. You'll need patience in this part, the seeds will turn into a fine meal after 5-6 minutes and a dough ball a few more minutes after that.
- Continue to process and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Process until the butter reaches a very creamy consistency. At this stage add in the 2 tbsp of collagen powder and process until thoroughly incorporated.
- Store sunflower butter in an airtight container or jar in a cool dark place for up to a month. The seed butter will last longer if stored in the fridge.
Looking for more creative ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out more Collagen For Her recipes here.