Adding our unflavored collagen peptides to coffee, tea, or smoothies is the most common way to use them, but that doesn’t mean we can’t spice it up every once and awhile! Our unflavored collagen and marine collagen beauty blend is completely flavorless and tasteless, so it makes adding them to different recipes really easy.
Overnight oats are such a great way to meal prep for the week and make sure you have healthy breakfasts ready to go without too much work. Since summer is strawberry season, these strawberry shortcake overnight oats are the perfect summer breakfast. Here’s how to make them!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 scoop unflavored Collagen For Her (Beauty Blend works too)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a container and stir until combined.
- Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight. We love using mason jars for single serve options or a regular tupperware works too!
- Remove from the fridge in the morning, stir, add some extra fresh strawberries on top, and enjoy!
We love adding collagen to our overnight oats because it adds 5-10 grams of extra protein which helps keep you fuller longer. Running low on collagen? Stock up here!
Looking for more ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out all of our recipes here!This recipe was adapted from Eating Bird Food.
Leave a comment: