We love adding a scoop or two of collagen to our favorite recipes to give them an extra boost of protein without altering the taste. These collagen coconut protein balls are the perfect snack to take on the go or to enjoy as a post-workout snack. Plus they are a great source of protein! Here’s how to make them:
- 10-12 organic Medjool Dates- pits removed
- 1/3 cup organic unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut (divided in half)
- 1 scoop of Collagen For Her
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Using a food processer or high power blender, pulse the sunflower seeds until fine (approximately 10-20 seconds).
- Slowly add in the dates, 1/4 cup of shredded coconut, coconut oil, maple syrup, salt, and cinnamon.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed, roll about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into a ball. Dip the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to lightly coat.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
We want to see your creations! When you make these collagen coconut protein balls, don't forget to tag us on Instagram! #CollagenForHer
Shout out to our girl, @whit.elizabeth, for sharing her recipe!