Looking for a healthy indulgence? Look no further! These strawberry shortcake mini muffins are the perfect guilt-free treat to curb your sweet tooth while keeping you full and satisfied! Here’s how to make them!
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops of Unflavored Collagen For Her (Beauty Blend works too!)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients (except for the strawberries).
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold the diced strawberries into the mixture.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray and add in the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
These are perfect for a quick snack on-the-go or to enjoy as a healthy dessert! We know you are going to LOVE them! Serving size is 3 mini muffins :)