In the mood to bake this weekend? Look no further! These banana chocolate chip mini muffins are gluten free and high in protein (thank you collagen!) but doesn’t cut corners on taste aka they’re DELICIOUS. Here’s how to make them!
- 2 cups oat flour (can make my blending oats in a blender)
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- 2 scoops Unflavored Collagen For Her (Beauty Blend works too)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- In a bowl, mash bananas and stir in all remaining wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients then add to the bowl of wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Slowly stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and fill with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!