You’ve heard us talk about mixing Collagen For Her with so many different things like coffee, tea, smoothies, muffins, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, etc. It is flavorless and dissolves in liquid, which makes it so easy to add to just about anything! Today, we are spicing it up thanks to this amazing recipe by Jessica of Devoted Existence (@devotedexistence). This chocolate collagen grain-free granola not only adds 20g of protein to the recipe, but it also is gluten free! What’s not to love? Here’s how to make it!
- 3 cups of nuts/seeds
- We used 1 cup slivered almonds + 1/2 cup cashews + 1/2 cup pecans + 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds + 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 scoops of Collagen For Her Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup of melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a medium bowl, combine nuts, seeds, shredded coconut, cacao powder, and Collagen For Her and stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of melted ghee or coconut oil, 1/4 cup almond butter, and 1/4 cup honey.
- Pour wet mixture over the dry and stir to combine. Bake at 300°F for 40 min, stirring halfway.
To make sure you are always fully stocked on Collagen For Her, don’t forget to subscribe and save 10% on every order!