Who doesn’t love a little Friday treat and boy do we have a good one for you this time! These chocolate peanut butter collagen superfood cups from @ohsothymely are loaded with superfoods like chia seeds and goji berries plus added protein + benefits from Collagen For Her! That’s a win-win! Here’s how to make them!
- 2 cups dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup @collagenforher unflavored collagen
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup mulberries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In microwave, melt chocolate on low power, stirring every 30-60 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Stir in collagen. Mix until fully dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over each cup.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
Want more recipes like this? Follow @ohsothymely on Instagram!Looking for more creative ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out more Collagen For Her recipes here.