You probably know by now there is nothing we love more than collagen + chocolate anything, so get ready to drool over these collagen mocha brownies from @ohsothymely! These decadent, fudgy brownies are gluten free, refined sugar free, and sneak in some extra protein thanks to Collagen For Her. Here’s how to make them!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup cacao
- ¼ cup Collagen For Her Unflavored Collagen
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 flax eggs
- ¾ cup of coffee (for flax eggs)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup cacao
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan or an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make flax eggs. For one flax egg, soak 1 tbsp ground flaxseed in 3 tbsp of coffee. Let soak for 5 minutes. Coffee can be substituted for water.
- Mix almond flour, coconut sugar, cacao, collagen, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add flax eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting while brownies bake. Mix all frosting ingredients until smooth.
- Once brownies have cooled completely, spread frosting over top. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Want more recipes like this? Follow @ohsothymely on Instagram!Looking for more creative ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out more Collagen For Her recipes here.