Weekends are for Netflix, relaxation, and chocolate chip cookies! At least the good weekends ;) We love these collagen chocolate muesli cookies from @fit_jade because they come together super fast! All you have to do is blend and bake! Here’s how to make them!
- 2 oz. of Seven Sundays Dark Chocolate Almond muesli, muesli of your choice, or sub rolled oats + cocoa powder + sweetener
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Collagen For Her unflavored collagen
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- Chopped walnuts (for topping)
- Chocolate chunks (for topping)
Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor, except for the walnuts and chocolate chunks. Dollop the cookie batter into 4 rounds, flatten with a spoon, and top with chopped walnuts and chocolate. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes and enjoy soft and chewy and warm!
Our mouths are watering already! Give them a try and don’t forget to tag us @CollagenForHer when you do! Happy Weekend!Want more recipes like this? Follow Jade on Instagram and YouTube or checkout other recipes from Collagen For Her here!