March is here! The weather is getting a little warmer, daylight savings time is on the horizon, and it’s almost St.Patrick’s Day! If you are looking to get in the holiday spirit without consuming the 82 grams of sugar in a traditional shamrock shake, try this healthier alternative!
- 1 overripe large frozen banana
- 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract (I like 1/4 tsp)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 scoop of Unflavored Collagen For Her
- Cacao nibs or chocolate chips (for topping)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, top with cacao nibs or chocolate chips, and enjoy!
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram when you give it a try!
*Recipe adapted from original recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie.
Leave a comment: