Christmas is just around the corner so what better time to whip up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies! This recipe is timeless, easy to make, and guaranteed to be delicious. Here’s how to make them!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (if omitting, add 1-2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Collagen For Her!This recipe was originally from Tollhouse.
Leave a comment: