Fall is officially here! The leaves are turning colors, the air is crisp, and everything is now pumpkin flavored (we aren’t mad at it). It wouldn't be fall with a little pumpkin spice, so today we are sharing our favorite better-for-you version of the pumpkin spice latte.
This pumpkin spice latte is not only healthier and cheaper to make than a traditional pumpkin spice latte but it has Collagen For Her, which adds up to 10g of protein! What’s not to love? Here’s how to make it!
- 2 shot of espresso (can also substitute brewed coffee)
- 1 cup milk of choice (we love almond or oat milk for this recipe)
- 1 scoop of Unflavored Collagen For Her (Beauty Blend works too)
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (or more sweetener to taste)
- Heat milk in a small saucepan until it is hot, but not boiling.
- Brew two shots of espresso (or brewed coffee) into a mug. Add the Collagen For Her, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup. Transfer to a blender and blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Froth the warm milk and add the espresso mixture to it.
- Top with pumpkin pie spice or non-dairy whipped cream!
To enjoy this recipe as an iced pumpkin spice latte, skip warming the milk and go through the same steps.
Leave a comment: