Valentine’s Day is around the corner, so if you’re looking for a sweet treat to whip up for your partner, girlfriends, coworkers, or just yourself - give these a try! Here’s how to make them!
- 3/4 cup all purpose or gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 cup unflavored collagen powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup greek or dairy-free yogurt
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp ACV or white vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour in a greased muffin pan.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and top with vanilla frosting and sprinkles!
We love adding collagen to our baked goods because it adds extra protein without altering the taste or texture. You won’t even know it’s there! Happy Galentine’s ❤️
Running low on collagen? Stock up here!Looking for more ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out all of our recipes here!