Is there anything better than a healthy recipe that tastes like dessert? This brownie batter smoothie bowl is a great recipe to curb your sweet tooth while still feeling satisfied. You *almost* won’t even realize you aren’t eating ice cream. Here’s how to make it!
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop Collagen For Her Beauty Blend (Unflavored works too)
- 1 cup coconut water
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and top with cacao nibs, nut butter, honey, granola, or any other toppings of choice
We love adding collagen to our smoothies because it adds 5-10 grams of extra protein which helps keep you fuller longer. Running low on collagen? Stock up here!
Looking for more ways to use Collagen For Her? Check out all of our recipes here!
Leave a comment: