There is something about a delicious smoothie bowl anytime of year but especially during those hot summer months. This dragonfruit smoothie bowl is healthy and nutritious while also feeling like a treat. Bonus points: the creamy pink color! Who doesn’t love eating something pretty? Here’s how to make it!
- 1 packet of frozen dragon fruit
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen
- 1.5 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Marine Collagen Beauty Blend
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk (we used coconut milk)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth. To keep your smoothie bowl thick, slowly add milk as needed. If the smoothie gets too watery, add a little more banana for sweetness or a few more frozen berries for a stronger berry flavor.
- Pour into a bowl and add your favorite toppings - we love fresh fruit, granola, and coconut flakes!
Don’t forget to tag us @CollagenForHer on Instagram when you make them!