Looking for a satisfying weekend breakfast? Look no further! This waffle recipe is an all-time classic. These waffles are fluffy, delicious, and the secret ingredient (collagen, of course) adds 10g of protein to help keep you feeling full and satisfied! Here’s how to make them!
- 2 cups all-purpose, whole wheat, or gluten free flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups milk of choice
- ½ cup vegetable oil or applesauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour waffle mix into hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden brown and top them off with your favorite toppings like maple syrup, fresh fruit, or nut butter.
Did someone say #breakfastgoals? Don’t forget to tag us @CollagenForHer on Instagram when you make them!If you are running low on Collagen For Her, pick some up here! Or check out our other recipes here!
Sep 08, 2022 • Posted by Collagen For Her
Hi Bonnie! We have a variety of different Collagen For Her products to choose from! Check them out here: https://collagenforher.com/collections/supplements
Let us know if you have any questions about the products!
Sep 08, 2022 • Posted by Bonnie
What is a Good collagen supplement
Leave a comment: